We are recruiting translators (KR/CN/JP) and TLC! You can either fill out the form below or reach out to novelnovelty#2153 if you’re interested. More details on positions below. The editor position is closed for now.
- Translators should post once every two weeks
- MTL is permitted as long as it’s readable
- Split chapters are allowed as long as original chapter is over 2,000 words
- Editors must have strong English language skills
- TLC should be able to understand English and the original language
- Payments will be made at the end of each month/beginning of next month
- Patreons and Ko-fi belong to solely the translators
- (Without editors/tlc) Payments will be calculated as [your total views]/[site total views] * 80% of ad revenue
- (With editors/tlc) Payments for editors will be calculated from the series they are on and around 10-30% of the series revenue will go to the editor(s). Percentage is negotiable with editors and site as an intermediary.
- Editors will be paid based on the amount of work they did in total chapters per month (editors and translators should keep track)
- If editors edit every chapter of Series A, then they will receive 10-30% of the Series revenue as calculated by [Series A views]/[site total views] * 80% of ad revenue. Percentage is negotiable with editors and site as an intermediary.
- If editors edit a few chapters of a series or edit some chapters of multiple series, they will need to submit a list of work they did and payments will be calculated as above multiplied by [number of chapters edited]/[total chapters of series]